Friday, February 6, 2009

UGH! Sick!

I have been sick for the past 5 days! That in itself is not blog-worthy, but it sucked. What is worth writing about is how wonderful my family is. As soon as my Mom found out I was sick, she and my Dad immediately brought me medicine, tea, and soups and stayed for awhile. Keep in mind I am 29 and married, that's just how awesome they are. Then my wonderful husband kept me fed and made me call into work. He also made me Kool Aid ice cubes! How lucky am I? So being sick made me see once again how blessed I am. Funny, huh?

So now that I'm better I can concentrate on updating my Etsy shop and listing more items. The next items I will be adding to my shop will be my Surfer Girl hats, so keep checking back to see if they are up!

No comments:

Post a Comment